This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for the website http://recommendedlocksmith.com/. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
This website is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. This website only has access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. This website will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
This website will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you requested contact. This website will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from this website at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting this website via the email address or phone number given on the website:
- See what data the website has about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data the website has about you.
- Request that any data the website has about you be deleted.
- Express any concern you have about the website’s use of your data.
This website takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever this website collects sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While this website uses encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, this website also protects your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which this website stores personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.